|Habits||Steals Golden Bells and other items, honks very loudly, sneaks around, and causes chaos|
|Description||A white goose with an orange beak and feet.|
The Goose is the main character in Untitled Goose Game. Its sole purpose is seemingly to torment the village. Playing as the Goose, the player receives a To-Do List with mischievous plans that must be completed in order to progress through the game.
When in two-player mode, the second goose has a redder beak, slightly larger body, and wider feet, along with a lump on its nose. This feature is seen more often in male geese, or ganders.
- Honk: Honk loudly, alerting or startling any humans around you. Various items alter the sound of the honk when carried, including the soap, glass bottle, and harmonica.
- Grab: Carry or drag items.
- Crouch: Bend down to fit under small gaps or pick up items from the ground.
- Flap wings: Assert dominance by flapping your large wings.
- Run: Run quickly to escape the villagers.
The Goose performs many tasks, such as making the Old Man fall, making the Wimp fall, making the Publican's Husband fall, and, finally, making a building fall. The Goose also likes to have picnics and has a habit of being rather rude to the villagers.